Interested in joining our network of authors?
We are always open to looking at new contributions from those looking to join our network of authors. If you are interested in submitting your opinions, unique news or other material, you can do so from this page.
Things to keep in mind:
- You must be a registered user here on the site with a completed profile
- “completed” includes: username, name, user display name (what other people will see you as) email, user image (avatar) that clearly shows your face, and personal bio telling the readers a little something about you (your professional background, certifications, hobbies, interests or anything else that says a little about–you).
- Submitted content cannot infringe on any copyright, let it be images, video, or other media.
- Plagiarism will not be accepted. This will result in a ban from the network.
- False information, unsupportable industry “rumors” or duplicate information will not be accepted.
- All quoted text must be clearly highlighted as so. Quoted text cannot account for more than 10% of an article. An article must remain unique and well opinionated.
- Make sure to be as thorough as possible. Imagine the viewer reading your story, trying to paint a mental picture of what you see or visualize.
- Any related images or video must be visually clear and without grain or bad compression.
- All written material must be in good grammar. Although editing may occur to correct simple mistakes, our editors are not a replacement for spellcheck (or that older sibling or friend that likes to openly correct your every mistake). We recommend installing Grammarly to assist you in checking everything you type. It is an incredible program, free, and very thorough.
- Be yourself (as long as “yourself” is G-rated and professional, of course).
We can’t always guarantee an article will be accepted by the team. Not every product or topic will fit within the niche of our editorial, but our team will take the time to review all content submitted. An article may include a full story or a simple highlight if limited source/topic information is available at the time (as long as it isn’t just a few paragraphs in length). Some articles may include video coverage or even a full interview (if applicable). You will want to include any related image material. It helps to have a header graphic as well. Headers are generally 773×370(px) in size. Include additional images if applicable.
If images are taken of a product or other related content, it always helps to have a good camera. However, not everyone has a Canon or Nikon sitting around. So smartphones, pocket shooters or anything else that takes a clear image is fine. As mentioned above, you just want to avoid bad compression as well as fuzzy, blurry or grainy images. An old webcam most likely isn’t going to be a good candidate.
Video is not a requirement for any article. The option is simply open to those who possess the will and ability to do so. To include video, simply share the video URL at the end of your body text.
Once the form has been submitted, one of our team members will be in touch with you with further instructions. All submitted content is original to the user submitting it and cannot be used by other authors in place of you.
Established contributors do not have to use this form and can submit directly (please refer to your contributor notes).