Gibson is back with another round of bringing bluetooth headphones to the market designed around athletes and others with health and fitness in mind. You may recall that we covered their Trainer headphones last year. Now they are back for more and bringing a whole list of additions with them.
The biggest thing you will notice, is that they dropped the Onkyo name from the headphones. Instead, they have teamed up with Track & Field Olympic gold medalist, Usain Bolt, to develop the new model using the Gibson branding.
Lets take a look at some of the new features to expect:
- Aeroflex – ability to switch between “active mode” and “lifestyle mode” by pressing a button. This adjusting fit, comfort and stability while working out.
- NightNav LED on the back for safer activities at night that helps show your location to oncoming traffic.
- SafeSound 40mm driver open acoustic system.
- CoolTouch – Using NASA space tech fabric, the cushions can absorb, store and release heat for optimal thermal comfort.
- WeatherSeal – Providing weather and sweat resistance by protecting the drivers with a hydroscopic mesh and silicon gaskets.
- Cushions can be removed and cleaned.
- Up to 10 hours of battery life allowing for a full day of active use.
The new headphones will be launching this April, and will be available at various electronic stores on and offline. It appears they will come in two color combinations, white/tan and black/grey.
We will bring you more as soon as we are able to test them out, so keep your eyes peeled when April comes around!